The Pavemint app makes it easy to customize your schedule based on your personal needs and preferences. When you list your space, you’ll set the days and hours you want your space to be available to Guests. Once your listing is published, you can easily turn it off with our “Snooze” feature, and turn back on with a simple swipe. You can also use the calendar feature to accommodate more advanced scheduling needs, such as changing your hours of availability on a specific day or blocking off days or even weeks when you need your space. Pavemint’s flexible scheduling features make it easy for you to earn money in a way that’s convenient for you!
Articles in this section
- How much can I potentially earn?
- My space is gated. Can I still list it?
- When can my space be listed?
- What if I don't have a smartphone?
- What are my obligations as a Host?
- Will I be notified when a Guest has reserved my space?
- Do I need to have a Venmo account first?
- Can Guests leave and come back during their reservation?
- If I have a street parking permit can I list that as my “space”?
- Can I list a space if I rent, rather than own, my property?