If you do not have a Venmo account, you can enter your phone number or email address and Venmo will notify you when you have money and give you instructions on how to setup your account and collect your money. When you receive your first Venmo payment, Venmo will give you a 30-day window to collect these funds by creating an account with them. After 30 days you will not be able to collect the funds, so we recommend that you create your Venmo account as soon as possible! For more information on Venmo visit their website at Venmo.com.
Articles in this section
- How much can I potentially earn?
- My space is gated. Can I still list it?
- When can my space be listed?
- What if I don't have a smartphone?
- What are my obligations as a Host?
- Will I be notified when a Guest has reserved my space?
- Do I need to have a Venmo account first?
- Can Guests leave and come back during their reservation?
- If I have a street parking permit can I list that as my “space”?
- Can I list a space if I rent, rather than own, my property?