Yes, you can. Both property owners and renters are free to list their parking spaces on Pavemint. However, if you are a tenant, we recommend that you review your rental agreement and speak with your landlord before listing. If you have created a listing on rented property, we assume that you have taken the proper steps and obtained the approval of the property manager or owner.
Articles in this section
- How much can I potentially earn?
- My space is gated. Can I still list it?
- When can my space be listed?
- What if I don't have a smartphone?
- What are my obligations as a Host?
- Will I be notified when a Guest has reserved my space?
- Do I need to have a Venmo account first?
- Can Guests leave and come back during their reservation?
- If I have a street parking permit can I list that as my “space”?
- Can I list a space if I rent, rather than own, my property?