Whenever a reservation is accepted, you have access to that space for the full duration of your reservation. While partial refunds or financial incentives are not offered for ending your parking reservation early, certain long-term reservations that have been ended early may be eligible for partial or full refunds. The great thing about ending your reservation early is that you free up the space for other Pavers to book! Think of it as a simple way to do your part to get people off the roads faster! If you end up leaving earlier than expected, feel free to go the Active Reservation screen and tap on the “End Reservation Early” button."
Articles in this section
- Am I able to extend my reservation?
- Can I leave and come back during my reservation?
- If I leave a space early, will I pay less than the full reservation cost?
- What if a Host directs me to park on the street or in a space that is different than the one I reserved?
- What happens if I leave my car in a space past the allotted reservation time?