Yes indeed! However, you will need to be at home to open the gate for incoming Guests, or have the ability to provide access remotely. Access instructions should be provided to your Guest prior to their arrival. You can do this by including the info in the Access Instructions section of your listing (this will be seen by Guests with approved reservations) or by messaging your Guests through the app before they arrive.
Articles in this section
- How much can I potentially earn?
- My space is gated. Can I still list it?
- When can my space be listed?
- What if I don't have a smartphone?
- What are my obligations as a Host?
- Will I be notified when a Guest has reserved my space?
- Do I need to have a Venmo account first?
- Can Guests leave and come back during their reservation?
- If I have a street parking permit can I list that as my “space”?
- Can I list a space if I rent, rather than own, my property?