It is against our policy for any Hosts to list street parking or public land of any kind on Pavemint. This includes Hosts allowing Guests to use their street parking permits. In the case that a Host cannot provide a privately owned parking space or attempts to provide a different space than what was previously listed, we ask that you cancel your reservation and contact Pavemint Customer Support. We will ensure that you receive a full refund and direct you to the nearest available space.
Articles in this section
- Am I able to extend my reservation?
- Can I leave and come back during my reservation?
- If I leave a space early, will I pay less than the full reservation cost?
- What if a Host directs me to park on the street or in a space that is different than the one I reserved?
- What happens if I leave my car in a space past the allotted reservation time?