Pavemint Hosts are expected to make their listed parking space(s) safe and accessible by the time a reservation begins. We ask that our Hosts are the legal operator/owner of the property being offered, or that Hosts have obtained the right to rent. We politely ask our Hosts to be aware of and abide by all local laws and codes, as well Homeowners Association and neighborhood policies.
Articles in this section
- How much can I potentially earn?
- My space is gated. Can I still list it?
- When can my space be listed?
- What if I don't have a smartphone?
- What are my obligations as a Host?
- Will I be notified when a Guest has reserved my space?
- Do I need to have a Venmo account first?
- Can Guests leave and come back during their reservation?
- If I have a street parking permit can I list that as my “space”?
- Can I list a space if I rent, rather than own, my property?