Your Payout Method is the Venmo or bank account where your Pavemint earnings are sent. You usually set this up when you create your first listing. If you created a listing but do not see a Payout Method listed within the Wallet section of your account, or your listing is not showing up in search results, it’s possible that your Payout Method was rejected.
Here are a couple of potential reasons why your Payout Method might have been rejected:
- An incorrect or incomplete first and/or last name -- If you’re concerned about protecting your identity, know that we are too! The Pavemint platform is set up so that other Pavers will only be able to see your first name and last initial (for example: Zoe P).
- An incorrect birthdate – In addition to your name, your birthday is another primary form of information used to match your identity. It also confirms that you’re old enough to operate as a Pavemint Host. This is another piece of info that will always remain private.
- If you’ve recently been the victim of any kind of identity theft, your account is likely flagged by our banking partners. We can still help you get set up, but there may be a few extra steps to make sure it’s you setting up the Payout Method and not someone pretending to be you!
How to Fix The Problem (and start earning that $$$):
- Go to your Profile and make sure your full name and birthdate are correct.
- Add a new Payout Destination:
- Using the iPhone App:
- Step 1: Open the app and tap “Profile,” in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Step 2: Tap “Wallet” and then “Payout Methods.”
- Step 3: Tap “Add a Payout Method” and then link your Venmo account, or enter your banking information to set up direct deposit.
- Using the Web Host Dashboard:
- Step 1: Log in to app.pavemint.com.
- Step 2: On the right-hand side, click “Payout Methods” and then “Add a Payout Method.”
- Using the iPhone App:
- Are your mailing address and listing address at two different places? This could also be the reason your payout failed. When setting up your Payout Method, make sure to enter your mailing address.
If the above steps are successful, you’ll see a Payout Method listed under “Payout Methods” in your account. If these steps don’t resolve the issue, don’t worry, we’ll get it sorted out! Simply reach out to our Support Team and we’ll look into it. In some cases, our banking partners may require that we collect a copy of your photo ID and a utility bill to help them confirm it’s actually you trying to link the account. You can get a jump-start on this by snapping a shot of each and submitting them to our Support Team when you reach out.